Valve released the official schedule for steam sales and Next Fest events in 2023.
Having previously confirmed that The Steam Spring Sale will run from March 16th to March 23rdnow it has announced details of its next three big seasonal sales.
The Steam Summer Sale will run from June 29th to July 13th, the Fall Sale will run from November 21st to the 28th, and the Winter Sale will begin on December 21st and end on January 4th, 2024.
Steam Next Fest – February 2023 Release – Event Trailer
The full schedule of promotions, which can be viewed below, also includes themed sales (festivals) that focus on certain categories of games.
“These events prioritize discounted games, but there’s also room for free games, upcoming releases, and games with demos,” Valve says.
The company also confirmed the dates for the next two Steam Next Fest digital events, which are week-long promotions that offer players access to hundreds of PC game demos.
I follow next festival this monththe next two will take place in June and October.
Steam sales and festivals schedule for 2023
- Mystery Fest: February 20 – 27
- Spring sale: March 16-23 (main seasonal sale)
- Puzzle Fest: April 24 – May 1
- Sports holiday: May 15-22
- Next festival: June 19-26
- Summer Sale: June 29 – July 13 (main seasonal sale)
- Stealth Fest: July 24 – 31
- Festival of visual novels: August 7-14
- Strategy Festival: August 28 – September 4
- SHMUP Fest: September 25 – October 2
- Next festival: October 9-16
- Return of the Steam Scream Fest (Halloween): October 26 – November 2 (more information later)
- Autumn sale: November 21 – 28 (main seasonal sale)
- Spring sale: December 21 – January 4, 2024 (Main Seasonal Sale)
Steam enjoyed a record weekend in early January, over 10 million simultaneous players in the game for the first time as well as surpassing 33 million concurrent online users.
The eagerly awaited ray tracing mod for Valve’s classic first-person shooter Half-Life was released this week.