Chances are, you’ve already pre-ordered Resident Evil 4 Remake deluxe edition if you are a big fan of the series. However, if you’re still on the fence, it helps to know exactly what you’re getting with the deluxe edition. It is important to note that these items are also not always available from the start of the game, so you may need to play the entire game at least once to access these items. We understand why that might be, so it won’t ruin your first trip to a rural Spanish village because Leon looks like Lestat from Interview with the Vampire.
With so many different types of items in Resident Evil 4 Remake Deluxe Edition, you’re probably wondering How long is Resident Evil 4 Remake?so you can get them faster and how to use them while playing horror game again While costumes and filters are self-explanatory, another issue is finding luxurious firearms to add to an already much larger arsenal, and what about charms and cases from pre-order bonuses? We will look at all these elements below.
Resident Evil 4 Remake deluxe edition content
Here’s everything that Resident Evil 4 Remake deluxe edition includes besides the game itself:
- “Casual” costumes for Leon and Ashley – Ashley looks punk, while Leon has a bomber jacket and pants combo.
- “Romantic” costumes for Leon and Ashley – they both have silver hair and white shirts with frills.
- Leon’s “Hero” costume and filter – in addition to Leon’s costume, which is similar to that of the Castlevania hero, there is an additional filter that can be applied to the game, giving it a detailed look.
- Leon’s “villain” costume and filter – in addition to Leon now looking like V from Devil May Cry V, there is an additional filter that gives the game a darker and reddish tint.
- Luxury Weapon: Sentinel Nine is a pistol-type weapon exclusive to the DLC.
- Luxury Weapon: Skull Shaker is a DLC-exclusive shotgun type weapon.
- Treasure Map: Expansion – it is currently unclear what this treasure map shows.
- Leon accessory: “Sunglasses (sports)” – extra sunglasses for Leon.
Original Version Soundtrack Replacement – Switch to the original music instead of listening to a remastered version.
While we don’t know for sure where the costumes, accessories, soundtrack replacement, or filter options are located in the game, previous Resident Evil games have had extras placed in the add-on store. As for the weapons, you’ll probably need to unlock them in the DLC store first and then find a merchant to pick them up for yourself. Treasure maps help you find valuable items, so it can give you access to extra treasure to sell to a merchant, or maybe even a new weapon.
Bonuses before ordering Resident Evil 4 Remake
Additionally, you’ll also get some items if you pre-order the game, with two different sets of rewards depending on which version you pre-order.
- Standard edition: Attaché Case: Gold and Charm: Pistol Ammo.
- Luxury edition: Attache Case: Gold, Attache Case: Classic, Amulet: Green Grass, and Amulet: Pistol Ammo.
To equip different cases and key fobs, find the machine and select the Customize Case option. Each of these four items has unique benefits that Leon gains when equipped. While we don’t know for sure what they do, it’s safe to assume that the charms have something to do with green herbs and ammo, respectively. .
And these are the bonuses of the deluxe edition of Resident Evil 4 Remake. If dark villages and vermin-infested residents aren’t your thing, we’ve got plenty of non-scary options the best computer games instead a list to choose from.