We’re nearing the end of the month now, which means we’re nearing the end of the 3DS and Wii U eShop service. If you haven’t gotten around to making any last-minute purchases and are wondering what’s hot on the 3DS eShop right now, this week’s schedule of North American sales should help you out.
As you can see below, Pokémon Virtual Console games continue to dominate the charts – with the second generation title Pokemon Crystal in the leaders A little below that Red Pokemon and Yellow pokemon, Pokémon Gold, Pokemon Silver and Pokemon blue in sixth place.
It doesn’t stop there – some other Pokémon games are listed, including another portable version, Pokemon trading game.. Other series getting lots of last-minute sales include Phoenix Wright, Monster hunter and many other Capom sales. Here full list via Nintendo Everything:
1. Pokemon Crystal
2. Pokemon red
3. Yellow Pokemon
4. Pokemon Gold
5. Pokemon Silver
6. Pokemon Blue
7. Pokemon Dream Radar
8. Phoenix Wright: Trilogy about a lawyer
9. Phoenix Wright: Prosecutor – Spirit of Justice
10. Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
11. Phoenix Wright: Prosecutor – Double Fates
12. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
13. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
14. Mega Man Legacy Collection
15. Generation Monster Hunter
16. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
17. Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
18. Pokemon Trading Card Game
19. Zelda: Oracle of Ages
20. Resident Evil Revelations
Speaking of Pokémon, consider this another reminder to download the 3DS app Pokemon bank before March 27, 2023, to be able to download it in the future. After March, this app will remove the subscription tier and become completely free.