Regardless of your opinions No one’s skyThe journey so far, you have to respect the amount of effort Hello Games puts into constantly improving the game through constant updates. One such patch has already been announced, and this patch aims to get rid of some nasty bugs that appeared in the last Fractal update..
Version According to Hello Games, update 4.15 is already available on Steam and will be coming to all other consoles soon. While some of the issues addressed this time around are unique to consoles other than the Switch (because they apparently exist), there are plenty of fixes coming Nintendo’s way.
Here are the full patch notes posted on the No Man’s Sky Official Site:
No Man’s Sky ver. 4.15 (March 16, 2023)
- Fixed an issue where some flat mode settings were not being applied correctly to PSVR2, causing performance issues.
- Fixed an issue where Rumble was not working properly on PlayStation 5.
- Fixed an issue where water reflections were missing in some graphics settings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause blurring and other visual glitches when warping.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent players from accessing their refiners.
- Fixed an issue where the “Show System” button did not work in the list of hidden systems.
- Fixed a rare issue where players could incorrectly access the Cosmic Anomaly from the context menu after restarting.
- Fixed a number of base building control issues for PSVR with Move controllers.
- Fixed an issue where Space Anomaly missions could get stuck in the log after completing the expedition.
- Fixed a network related crash.
- Fixed a crash related to the options menu.
- Fixed a crash related to rendering.
- Fixed crash in Steam Deck.
All the latest patches will be available on the Switch soon.
Is there anything you’re excited to see this time around? Let us know in the comments below.