Third-party developers have released a new plane and a new airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator announcing another airport.
We start with the release of the Rans S-6 Coyote II by FlyBoy Simulations.
This American made small plane is in stock at Simmarket for $14.81 plus applicable VAT. Here’s what you get in the package and trailer.
- Two different options, trike and taildragger
- Seven different authentic liveries
- High definition textures of both exterior and interior (VC) models
- Accurate 3D model and animation
- Realistic flight model based on real data
- Fully interactive VC with functional checklist, sun visors and Go Pro camera
- Realistic exterior and interior lighting
- Pilot and co-pilot cockpit visibility based on weight
- MSFS rain and icing effects included
- Analog steam gauges in combination with msfs AERA navigation system
- The livery painting kit is included
Final Approach Design Simulation has released its Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (VGZR), serving the city of Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh.
This suitable new airport is available on iniBuilds store and Simmarket for $22.85
Below you can find the feature list and not one, but two trailers.
- 4K PBR textures for ground and 3D buildings
- Highly detailed earth poly
- Carefully detailed 3D buildings
- Stationary vehicles and ground equipment
- Detailed animated jet paths
- Famous sights
- The interior of the terminal
- Realistic 3d tree vegetation for the whole landscape
- Individual dynamic lighting
- Realistic night textures
- AI traffic support
- Neat parking
- Airport scheme 2022-23 with two new taxiways
- Special ramp light effect with realistic flashes
- Volumetric 3D grass to order
Renewal: Another relevant airport was released just after this post was published, and it’s Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (KPHX) in the US by AmSim and Beautiful Model of the World.
Currently available on Orbx Direct for $23.17. Below you can find a gallery of screenshots and official listings from the developer.
- Animated sky train
- Animated Jetways
- Individual land marking
- Custom textures of ground, dirt and other high-resolution details
- The surrounding buildings are fully modeled
- Airline codes assigned to each parking lot
- Fully compatible with FSLTL traffic
Last but not least, Barelli MSFS Addons announced the Rome-Ciampino International Airport “GB Pastine” (LIRA), a secondary airport serving the Italian capital, which is mainly used by low-cost carriers, including Ryanair and Wizz Air.
At the moment we don’t have a release date other than “coming soon”, but we can see the airport in action with the trailer.
Microsoft Flight Simulator currently available for PC, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox Cloud Gaming including Game Pass. If you’d like to learn more, stay tuned to TechRaptor like we do daily Microsoft Flight Simulator news to keep you up to date with the many sim add-ons and releases. We have it too recently interviewed Jorg Neumann from Microsoft about the Antonov An-225 “Dream” and commented on Orbx Oslo Gardermoen Airport and RHDSimulations’ Boeing 767-300ER.