Welcome to our Mega aggro counters, weaknesses and the best moveset in Pokemon GO a guide in which we are going to give you all the information you will need to fight this Pokémon in Mega Raids. It will appear from September 16 to September 27 at 10:00 local time. And yes, it can be brilliant if you are very lucky. So, with that said, let’s find out what are the best counters and moves of Mega Aggron.
Pokemon GO Mega Aggron Weaknesses and Counters
We’re going to start this guide with Mega Aggron’s weakness and counters in Pokemon GO, after which we’ll dive into his moveset. This Pokémon actually has several weaknesses; Combat, fire and ground attacks deal 160% damage to him. On the other hand, avoid flying, rock, normal, steel, bug, grass, psychic, fey, ice, and dragon attacks (63% damage) and especially poison (39% damage). So with that said, here are a few Pokemon you can use against Mega Aggro.
- Terrakion with Double Strike and Holy Sword
- Masham (Shadow or normal) with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Lucario with counter and aura sphere
- Conkeldurr with counter and dynamic impact
- Mega Charizard with Fire Spin and Blast Burn
- Landrous (any version) with Mud Shot and Earthquake or Earth Power
- Entei (Shadow or Normal) with Firefang and Overheat
- Reshiram with Firefang and Overheating
- Garchomp with Mud Shot and Earth Force
- Mega houndum with fire fang and flamethrower
Pokemon GO Mega Aggron Best Move Set
So that’s the counters and Mega Aggron’s weakness in Pokemon GO, but what about his best moveset? Well, this Pokemon has a wide range of different types of moves it can have, well beyond its steel type. However, we feel that the best set of moves is Iron Tail (Steel) as a quick move and Heavy Strike (Steel) as a charged move. In addition, you can replace Iron Tail with Dragon Tail (Dragon) or Smack Down (Stone).
Those are all three quick moves that Mega Aggron can have in this game, by the way. As for charged moves, you can also choose from Stone Edge (rock), Rock Tomb (rock), and Thunder (electric). In addition, there are Disillusionment (Normal, Shadow) and Return (Normal, Purified).