Looking for the best Diablo 4 Sorcerer build? We played Sorcerer in the D4 beta, and it was clear to us that the combination of powerful Shock skills could easily take down hordes of enemies, as these lightning spells deal incredible amounts of damage. These skills have been debunked since beta, but they still make up most of the best Sorcerer builds.
With excitement for future game is building up ahead Diablo 4 release date, undoubtedly, you are already thinking about which class to choose. Now there are five of them Diablo 4 classes to choose from, with wizard being the obvious choice for anyone wanting to become a mage. Although the Sorcerer build we’ve presented to you below takes the latest patch changes, it can of course change again before RPG gamefull release
Diablo 4 Lightning Sorcerer Collection
One of the biggest advantages of playing a wizard or sorceress in any game is their ability to fight at a distance while still maintaining a significant amount of power. The best Diablo 4 Sorcerer build takes advantage of this by using the best Diablo 4 sorcerer skills to offer an incredible amount of DPS in both solo and group play.
The best lightning wizard skills
Here are the best skills for the Lightning Wizard build:
- Chain zipper (3/5)
- Improved Chain Lightning (1/1)
- Destructive Chain Lightning (1/1)
- Teleport (1/5)
- Hydra (3/5)
- Lightning Spear (2/5)
- Meteor (2/5)
- Improved Meteor (1/1)
- Magician’s Meteor (1/1)
- Unstable currents (1/1)
- Primary unstable currents (1/1)
- Glass Cannon (2/3)
- Course currents (1/3)
- Fireball Spells (1/5)
This Diablo 4 Lightning Sorcerer build deals an incredible amount of DPS – often at range and on multiple targets at once – so as long as you stay on your feet, you’ll be taking down hordes of skeletons, spiders and spectrals without any action. trouble at all. Chain Lightning was defaced in the last beta, but we still think its ability to deal ranged and group damage is worth using. If you want to replace it, you can replace it with Charged Bolts, which emits multiple lightning bolts at a lower mana cost than Chain Lightning.
We’ve included a fire spell that offers you the variation you need when dealing with persistent enemies, plus Hydra is just an incredibly powerful skill anyway. Once you reach level 15, you’ll get your first enchantment slot to use the enchantment effect of any skill, so read on to find out why you should choose Fireball. It’s a great all-around wizard build, so it’s the best choice whether you’re playing solo or in a group, but its high damage is good for a strong melee barbarian as well as a druid.
Even though it’s a Shock build, once you unlock your first enchantment slot at level 15, Fireball is a great choice. However, in order to cast the Fireball enchantment, you will need to assign a skill point to the primary skill unless you have an item that adds a Fireball rank. Since the item must be equipped, we recommend using a skill point if you can get it elsewhere in the Diablo IV skill tree. The Fireball enchantment causes enemies to explode when killed, dealing nearby damage.
The best wizard gear
When considering your gear at this early stage, it’s best to think about what legendary aspects you want to reflect in your gear. Since all of the most powerful and unique items are randomized, you can’t specifically hunt down the best items available for the Wizard class. However, you can scour dungeons for the best aspects and apply them to existing high-level items from your Power Codex.
The best legendary aspects of our Diablo 4 Sorcerer build:
- The waiting aspect – Increases the damage dealt by any basic skill by up to 50%. Aspect is granted by successfully hitting enemies with basic attacks, with each basic skill providing a 5% boost to the next basic skill. In terms of this build, hit targets with Arc Lightning ten times for a 50% boost to Chain Lightning, which can deal over 60% damage. The waiting aspect can be found in Skosglen.
- Aspect of split energy – this aspect affects any build using Lightning Spear as it gives an 11% chance to spawn an additional spear each time the spell is cast. This aspect can be found in Khechjistan.
- The efficiency aspect – Efficiency is a great aspect of Expectant, as casting a basic skill reduces the mana cost of the next basic skill by 10%. However, unlike expected, this aspect does not stack, so you only save 10%. The efficiency aspect can also be found in Scosglen with Expectant.
- Aspect of the containment pipe – This aspect works with teleport, granting 20% increased movement speed for three seconds after teleporting. The Bounding Channel aspect can be found in the Dry Steppes.
So, this is the best Diablo 4 Sorcerer build you can hope to install, but don’t forget that some of these items are RNG, so you better hope that luck is on your side. If you’re not sold on Sorcerer, we’ve got you covered the best Diablo 4 Barbarian build, Fraudulent assembly, Necromancer constructionand Druid buildingso no matter who you choose, you’re ready to kill any demon that comes your way.