Blizzard has outlined some accessibility features for Diablo 4and there are over 50 that cover Dexterity, Text, and Vision.
To make the game more accessible, go to the settings menu where you will find various customization options.
Below is a list of options highlighted by Blizzard today in a blog post on availability
- Button reassignment
- Skill switch and action wheel activation
- Swap the left and right sticks
- Permanent target lock
- Cinematic subtitles
- Speech to text conversion
- Change the font and cursor size
- Audio signals of game equipment
- Illumination of players and objects
- Screen reading program
Blizzard has said that its accessibility ambitions won’t stop there, and that the game will become more accessible every year.
More information about the above features can be found in the blog post link.
Diablo 4 will be released on June 6.